I’m looking for a few good essays to publish, and maybe yours is one of them! Or maybe it isn’t, but you’d still at least like the chance to have your work considered!
I’d like to see essays on the following topics:
- Craft essays, like this one or this one
- Essays on feminism, like this one or this one
- Essays on current events, like this one or this one
- Essays you think no-one will ever publish
- Essays that don’t really look like essays but we could all reasonably pretend it’s an essay anyway
Essentially, I tend to like essays that have a deeply personal or unusual take on a topic. I’m particularly interested in writing from people of color, women, LGBTQ people, and other underrepresented communities.
So submit your best and brightest essays to firstname.lastname@example.org (yes, yes, I know it says fiction, but just ignore that for now), and I’ll read them and talk to you about them!