Thanks LIT HUB
1. That moment when The Paris Review emails you back
2. … with a rejection
3. When Literary Hub readers meet!
4. Brooklyn novelist cools off in the East River after writing three sentences in one manic morning
5. This poet’s ratio of tweets to published poems stands at 4,589:1
6. Shelley lives!
7. Typical Berfrois editorial meeting
8. There’s been a call for submissions from an obscure, little-read journal… quick, to the laptop!
9. Peeps reminiscing about when Alt Lit was new
10. Captain Ahab has the best Instagram account
11. This writer doesn’t even need coffee
12. It’s their first day at AWP16
13. All these poets were rejected from a Japanese journal…
14. How to impress Ron Silliman
15. Still grasping for that MFA
16. Burroughs was never affected by the drugs…
17. The only way to arrive at a reading
18. The only way to leave a reading
Originally published at Literary Hub